The 12L Tankless Water Heater is the original and best-selling water heater on the market today! You get instant, endless hot water wherever you are! It is perfect for the house. Take a hot shower in the camper van, RV, or use the warm/hot water for other purposes while camping. It makes it great for off-grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
- Manifold auto protection
– for the sake of your safety
- Lon flame inspection
– to automatically shut down gas power under an unrespectable flameout.
- Over water pressure protection function
– to automatically decrease the pressure under excessive high water pressure.
- 20-Minute Timer
– must equip according to regulations, Power Off Automatically When Heater Opening Over 20 Minutes；
- Controller design
– both cold water and warm water can be properly controlled； Magnificent thin-shaped appearance: it’s designed by a modern fashionable line shape.
- High efficient energy saving
– the heater exchanger and main burner adopt mostly advanced energy-saving and combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise；
- Low water-pressure startup
– the water control linkage valve makes the heater start up under low water pressure and stable water flowing under high pressure to meet the requirements of those in water shortage areas and those living in high stairs.
|Hot Water Output (△T=25℃)||12 L/min|
|Heat Output Power||20 KW|
|Gas Pressure||LPG: 2800Pa (0.4 psi/ 0.028bar)|
|Exhaust Way||Open & Force Flue Exhaust Type|
|Discharge Ways||Flue automatic gas discharge|
|Overheat Protection||Over 75 °C will automatically turn off|
|Fire Catching Ways||Electricity pulse automatic Fire Catching|
|Gas Pipeline||20mm rubber gas hose (Outer diameter)|
|Use Gas Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)|
|Suitble Water Pressure||Min.0.02MPa.Max.0.8MPa, Starting Pressure: 0.025MPa|
|Smoke Exhaust Pipe Output Dia.||105mm (Not including smoke exhaust pipe)|
|Ignition Mode||Automatic electrical pulse ignition by two qualified 1.5V batteries (No batteries included)|
|Water Pipeline Spec.||Cold Water Pipeline: Short Pipeline equipped or G1/2″ Steel Tube|
|Warm Water Pipeline: Long Pipeline equipped or G1/2″ Steel Tube|
- 1x Gas Water Heater Main Body
- 1x Shower Kit
- 1x User Manual
- Must be installed by an expert.
- Must be used under the condition of ventilation, ensuring the normal condition of the flue kit.
- Please use and maintain the heater according to the manual.
- Please check the gas connection regularly to ensure there is no leaking risks.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for the installation of this heater or any damage incurred from its installation or use.
The LPG water heater operating instructions:
Please connect the water inlet and outlet pipes and gas pipes correctly, and then insert the batteries correctly.
Step 1: Turn on the switch on the water heater
Step 2: Turn on the gas
Step 3: Turn on the tap