Type selection instructions:
1. Please read the product instructions carefully, choose the type according to the function and power you need, and avoid the damage caused by the wrong wiring.
2. This frequency converter can not drive other load types except inductive load such as a motor. Please pay special attention to it when purchasing.
3. The total input power of solar DC should be greater than that of the photovoltaic converter, and the power of the photovoltaic converter should be greater than or equal to the total load power-driven by it.
4. The optimum range of DC input voltage can refer to the best input value in the selection table to ensure the most efficient operation of the frequency converter and motor. Changing the DC input voltage can be achieved by changing the series and parallel connection of solar panels.
• Built-in MPPT controller：
MPPT: full name “Maximum Power Point Tracking”. It can detect the generation voltage of solar panels in real-time, and track the maximum voltage and current value (VI) so that the system can output the driving load with the maximum power and apply it to the solar photovoltaic system to coordinate the work between solar panels and loads. It’s the brain of photovoltaic systems.
• Supporting Wide Voltage Input;
A 220V photovoltaic converter corresponding input voltage below 200V will jump low-voltage alarm shutdown, 400V above automatically suppress voltage rise, avoid overlooking overvoltage shutdown;
B, 380V photovoltaic converter corresponding input voltage below 400V will jump low-voltage alarm shutdown, 700V above automatically suppress voltage rise, avoid overlooking overvoltage shutdown.
• Support unattended automatic start and stop.
In the morning, when the illumination intensity rises to a certain extent, the input voltage reaches about 400 V (220 V photovoltaic converter reaches about 200 V), and the photovoltaic converter automatically starts driving load operation without manual operation.
In the evening, when the illumination intensity decreases to a certain extent, the input voltage drops to about 400 V (220 V photovoltaic converter reaches about 200 V), and the photovoltaic converter automatically stops driving the load without manual operation.
• Our products can provide motor protection function.
Such as Short-circuit, phase-absence, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-heat, over-load protection, etc.
● Input and output characteristics
220V type (D1T)
Input voltage range: DC 200V-400V(best for 300V-320V) or single-phase 220V±15% 50/60Hz
Output voltage range: AC Three phase 0-220V 0-400Hz
380V type (D3T)
Input voltage range: DC 400V-700V(best for 530V-550V) or three-phase 380V±15% 50/60Hz
Output voltage range: AC Three-phase 0-380V 0-400Hz
● Peripheral interface features
Programmable digital input: 4 inputs
Programmable analog input: AI1: 0 ~ 10V input, AI2: 0 ~ + 5V or panel potentiometer input
Open collector output: 1 output
Relay output: 1 output
Analog output: 1 output, optional 4 ~ 20mA or 0 ~ 10V
● Technical performance characteristics