3000W Instant Electric Water Heater for Camping
1. Small size, fast heating, suitable for installation in home kitchens, toilets, public toilets, etc.
2. Temperature range is 20‑50℃, suitable for daily washing, hand washing, dishwashing and vegetable washing.
3. Temperature is controlled by the size of the water flow. Large water flows, low temperature, while small water flow, high temperature.
4. Good for showers, but don’t provide a multi‑way hot water supply in the same time with this instant electric water heater.
5. Instant electric water heater, using high-quality stainless steel + ABS material, safe and durable.
Item Type: Water Heater
Material: Stainless Steel+ABS
Heating Body Material: Stainless Steel
STYLE: 110V (U.S. regulations), 220V (British regulations)
Weight: Approx. 1100g / 38.8oz
Product Size: Approx. 24.5x8x6.4cm / 9.6×3.1×2.5in
Common faults and solutions:
1. Check whether the power supply is normally energized, the display screen will be on when the power is on, and it will not be on if it is not on.
2. Under normal power-on conditions, the water flow is turned on, and the water heater displays the temperature, but the temperature does not rise, there are two possibilities: one is that the temperature control switch (overheat protection switch) inside the water heater has jumped, and it can be restored by pressing the temperature control switch. The other is the failure of the heating pipe, just replace the heat pipe.
3. If there is no heating, the display shows rotating, and no temperature is displayed, indicating that the water flow has not passed through the water heater, or the water pressure is too low, but if the water pressure is enough, the water flow does not heat, and it is still rotating, then check the water heater inlet The nozzle turbine, there may be dirt stuck in the turbine, causing the water heater to not start.
4. It is recommended that the length of the water outlet pipe of the water heater should not exceed 3 meters. If the length of the water heater is exceeded, there may be a water pressure difference due to the length of the water pipe, and the water pressure is not enough to start. Pressure reaches the start value).
5. The display shows E1 over temperature, E4/E5 or temperature sensor failure, first turn off the power, run the machine with cold water, and then use it when it is powered on. Note that the water flow should not be too small in normal use.
6. The heating tube failure displays E2, and the heating tube needs to be replaced.
1 x Water Heater
1 x Manual