Use android phones and for the iOS phone to control smart cars easily.
The kit does not include any battery.
You should use two 3.7V lithium battery(18650) to supply power for the car. Such as this picture shows:
You should know the package does not include any tutorial.
The car will be shipped disassembled.
This is a Bluetooth-compatible remote control Omnidirectional smart car kit that is designed for Arduino.
It contains a compatible PCB chassis that can be easily installed for OPEN-SMART Board or other compatible motherboards.
Gear motors and battery holders are all XH-2.54 connectors,so you can plug them directly into the corresponding white socket on the chassis.
This kit includes an OPEN-SMART board that uses a type-C USB interface.
Easy to plug OPEN-SMART products with XH socket to the Easy IO shield Pro and do not need to pay attention to the connection. So it is great for training institutions and visual programming education.
This kit includes a 4-Channel 1.2A L293DD quad motor driver module, so you can control the 4 DC motors independently.
This kit includes special wheel that can help the car to make an omnidirectional move.
The kit can help you learn for programming and learn how to make interesting projects, such as ultrasonic distance measurement,ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, remote control smart car.
– Easy to install.
– Rubber tires: beautiful and wearable
– Using the TT gear motors, small, large torque, long service life
– Gear motor has soldered wires, easy to use
– The car chassis has been soldered regulator circuit that can help to supply power for motor driver and the board.
– Car chassis can install for OPEN-SMART Board and compatible motherboard
– You can install HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor.
– You can use the included Bluetooth-compatible wireless transceiver module, and instead you can use other wireless modules such as infrared, NRF24L01 transceiver module, 433M remote control kit.
– It is suitable for DIY Smart car project.