DIY Game Kit PCB Electronic Soldering Training Kit support Retro Snake/Plane/Racing Games with Acrylic Case
The microcontroller game console kit includes the following features:
5. Brightness is adjustable
6, the sound can be switched
Instructions for use:
1. Power on!
2. Press the left and right buttons to select the game item;
3. When selecting a game, 1 to 4 are game items, 5 is to select the screen brightness, and 6 is the game sound switch;
4. Press the OK button to enter the selected game;
Game button description:
(1) operation instructions: the left and right buttons are the buttons to move the block left and right, the lower button is for the block to accelerate and fall, and the OK button is for the block to rotate.
(2) Snake operation instructions: Up, down, left and right buttons are the moving directions of Snake.
(3) Instructions for racing car operation: the left and right keys are used to move the car left and right, and the confirm key is to accelerate the falling of obstacles.
(4) Operation instructions for flying a plane: the left and right keys move the plane left and right, and the confirm key is to fire bullets.
Parts delivery list:
Device Name Unit Quantity
PCB board 1
USB female socket 1
1588 Common Yang Dot 2
0.56 inch 3-bit common negative digital tube 1
8*8 self-locking switch 1
8*8 switch cap-height 7mm 1
40P chip holder 1
STC15F2K60S2 (programmed program) slice 1
5V buzzer 1
S8550 triode 1
1K resistor 1
12*12*7.3 buttons 5
12*12 round key caps 5
10UF 15V electrolytic capacitor 1
104 ceramic capacitors 1
USB male to male extension cable 1
Set screws include:
Shell 1 set
10mm double-pass copper column 4
8 M3*10 screws
4 M3 nuts