WiFi APP 12V 24V 48V 30A 60A Solar Charge Controller Dual USB LCD Display Battery Charger PWM PV Solar Power Regulator for Lithium Lead Acid Battery
1. Adopt an industrial-grade main chip.
2. Large-screen LCD display, adjustable charging and discharging parameters.
3. Complete the three-level PWM charging management.
4. Built-in near charging protection, short circuit protection, open circuit protection and reverse connection protection, all of which are self-recovery and will not damage the controller.
5. Dual USB ports make charging more flexible.
6. The WiFi application can be checked and set at any time.
7. Our controllers can be used for international lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries and lead-acid batteries.
30A size: 13.5x17x7cm
60A size: 15.5×19.7×8.6cm
Suggestions for safe use:
1. This charge controller is automatically recognized by 12/24/48V, before the first installation, please make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize the loss and avoid affecting the judgment of normal voltage.
3. This controller is suitable for ternary lithium battery, lithium phosphate battery and lead-acid battery.
4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect other charging power sources to the charging regulator.
5. The controller will generate heat during operation, please pay attention to install the controller on a flat, well-ventilated surface.
How to connect our controller?
1. Connect the battery to the controller. It is recommended to add an air switch between the controller and the battery to protect the controller and battery. When the controller is connected to the battery, the LCD screen will display the parameters and then set the battery type.
2. If DC output is required to control the load, please set the output control mode first, and then turn on the DC output cut-off switch.
3. Connect the solar panel PV to the controller, provided that the PV input voltage is within the charging working range at the controller end, the controller will enter the charging state.
4. It is recommended that the controller add an air switch on the battery, solar panel and load for protection.