GMI Series 300W 350W 500W 600W 700W MPPT Solar Grid Tie Micro Inverter DC26V-46V to AC110V-230V 50HZ/60HZ Solar PV Inverter
300W/350W Grid Tie inverter is a compact unit, which directly converts direct current into alternating current for powering appliances and/or office equipment and connecting to the utility grid. The AC output from the Smart Micro inverter is synchronized and in phase with the utility grid.
Maximum Output Power:300W/350W/500W/600W/700W
Rated Output Power:280W/320W/480W/580W/680W
DC Input: 18V-50V
AC Output Voltage: 120V/240V
Frequency Range: 50/60HZ Auto
MPPT range: 24V – 40V.
Solar Panel Voltage: Vmp30-39V; Voc38-46V
Solar Panel Power: maximum 300W/350W/500W/600W/700W
• Use solar panels ONLY to connect to this equipment.
• This equipment is ON-GRID Microinverter, To make it work properly, it must be connected to the power grid correctly, and the power grid is working properly, When the power grid stopped working, it will also stop generating.
• Do NOT exceed PV panel(s) voltage over the inverter max input voltage. （Voc＜50V）
• Do NOT exceed PV panel(s) power over the inverter max input power.
• The positive and negative poles of the solar panel cannot be reversed. If you extend the solar panel cable. You need to be careful about this problem.
• Install away from direct sunlight and direct rain exposure. (Ventilated, dry, cool)
Regarding the heating problem of the inverter:
this is a normal phenomenon. All electronic devices generate heat during operation. The inverter uses aluminum alloy material. Metal can conduct heat better. The inverter also has over-temperature protection if the temperature is high. Then the inverter will automatically reduce the working output efficiency. Or stop working. After cooling down, restart. It is recommended to install the inverter in a ventilated, dry and cool place.
About the upgrade of the inverter:
In order to better protect the inverter, we have upgraded the drive of the inverter. When the inverter reaches a certain temperature, it loses half of its power. When the thermal temperature drops to normal, it outputs full power again. If still unable to output full power, disconnect and reconnect.
About inverter repair：（This is a common problem of micro-inverters）
After a large amount of customer data feedback, the inverter cannot work because the DC or AC fuse is damaged. When you encounter this problem, we can send you accessories for free. And give you maintenance video instructions. You can easily replace it. （ This type of product is prone to fuse damage. After damage, you can contact us to send spare parts for replacement. This is the case for the entire market, but other businesses won’t tell you. If your mind, we don’t recommend buying it. )
The 18-50V grid tie micro inverter will start up at 24V, after starting, the inverter can work in 18V-39V (Vmp). Solar Panel Voc cannot be higher than 50V.
Vmp = solar panel working voltage; Voc = solar panel open-circuit voltage.So don’t think that 50V is the working voltage (Vmp)
Why not use 12V solar panels? 12V panel working voltage Vmp18-20V, open circuit voltage Voc20-24V.
the 12V panel is just a starting voltage. If the sunlight is weak, the working voltage will be lower than 18V. It is easy to make the inverter work unstable, and the inverter will start repeatedly. It is easy to damage the inverter.
Recommended Solar Panel Voltage: Vmp30-39V; Voc38-46V
1. Green light steady=Microinverter in generating.
2. Red flash=Microinverter in waiting.
3. Red light steady
c.Over/low AC voltage protection.
d.Over/low DC voltage protection.
e.Over/low AC frequency protection.
1XGrid Tie Inverter
1 x AC Cable 30CM