XINPUGUANG solar panel 100W 12V Glass solar panels 200W 300W 400W mono monocrystalline solar panel 100Watt ideal for RV garden houseboat
1. Basic component for on-grid, off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system
2. Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. each solar panel comes with 90cm 12awg cable with PV Male/Female quick connector.
3. By-Pass Diode minimized the impact of shade.
4. Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box : Advanced water and dust proof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets).
5. Resistance to Salt Corrosion and Humidity
6. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa),
Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned)
Pmax(Power at Maximum under STC) ：100W
Imp(Current at Max Power, A)： 6A
Vmp(Voltage at Max Power, V)： 16.5V
Voc(Voltage at Open Circuit, V)： 19.8 V
Output Tolerance: ±5%
Max System Voltage : 1000V DC(IEC)/600V DC (UL)
Diode: 2 By Pass
Junction Box: IP67 Rated
Temperature range: -20℃-+80℃
Frame: Heavy & Solid Aluminum Alloy
Kind of Glass: 3.2mm Tempered glass
Output Cable: 2.5mm?/14AWG 90mm/3.54＂
STC:Irradiance 1000w/m? Temperature 25℃ AM=1.5
Max power should be tested in sunning weather 12:00-14:00am,no Shelter and Sun vertical angle.
solar battery solar panel 300w solar panel 1000w solarpanel 12v solar panel 24V
Why should you choose the monocrystalline panel rather than the polycrystalline panel?
1. High photoelectric conversion efficiency
According to the testing data, on rainy days, mono panels provide more than 5% power generation than poly panels under weak light. And while the sunlight is bright, the mono panel will provide more 9% power generation than the poly panel.
2. Long service life
The monocrystalline silicon panel generally used tempered glass and waterproof resin for packaging, so it is durable, and the service life is even up to 25 years.
From high cost-effectiveness, monocrystalline silicon solar cells is better than polycrystalline.
3. Connect next the inverter to the battery and connect finally the load power inverter. The DC load with low power consumption can directly to the controller, and the AC load must be connected to the inverter.
First connect the inverter wire to the positive and negative pole of the inverter and pull you hard. Then connect the other end of the cable to the positive and negative pole of battery. It is normal if it a little spark. Then close the load to the inverter and turn on the inverter switch A, to the load.
The inverter will not connect to the controller, to avoid damage.
The whole connection scheme looks like this:
Off-grid solar system User Manual
1. please install the solar panels system on cloudy days. Make sure when installation in strong light on the protection against electric shock.
2. Generally, the red wire is the positive electrode and the black wire to the negative electrode. The positive and negative electrodes must be installed correctly.
Connect the positive and negative poles of the solar panel not directly, to avoid short circuit.
3. during installation and use the solar panel will not scratch or on it. Check you advance, whether the controller, battery, inverter and other accessories are normal.
1. first, connect the battery to the control to the control to activate. There is no display if only the solar panel to the controller is connected.
2. then connect the solar panels to, and install the solar panels in a sunny and shadow-free place. If you use a 12-v-system, configure 12-v-batteries and 16-V/18-v-solar modules, so multiple solar panels are connected in parallel. If you use a 24-v-system, configure 24-v-batterien and 32-v/36-v-solarmodule. Connect so 2 solar panels in series to connect then all parallel pairs. And so on. The parallel connection requires the same voltage, especially the series connection requires the same power.
The diagrammatic representations of parallel and series connections of solar modules are as follows
(Same applies for batteries):